Key Duties and Responsibilities
Support delivery of BCP tests and events and act as BCP Custodian
- Partner with BCP owners to organise, conduct, monitor, review BCP tests, prepare detailed reports and maintain full management logs. Review BCP plans and update accordingly
- Liaise with various departments and program teams to assess specific BCP needs ensuring that contractual obligations are adhered to
- Liaise with Crisis Management Team that key contact details are up to date and reflect current business needs
- Participate in client audits and inspections to with regards to BCP related questions
Facilities and Operations Support
- Provide support to the Facilities and Operations Support team during emergencies invoking BCP and during client audits on BCP issues
- Undertake internal operations related works such as facilities maintenance, travel arrangements, event management as and when required by the Facilities Head.
- Procurement actions and liaising with suppliers
Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Work with responsible persons to develop and tract appropriate BCP CAPAs, maintaining evidence of completion for audit and knowledge sharing purposes
- Offer advice and resolve queries from various stakeholders related to Site and Program BCPs
Business Continuity Best Practice
- Identify, solicit and consolidate learnings and feed back into BCPs ensuring consistency of leanings and associated actions across Site and Program plans
- Escalate major risks and mitigation solutions to management
- Provide high quality and compelling content to BCP related queries in RFIs/RFPs
Competencies and Experience
- 4 to 5 years’ experience of developing and implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Management plan
- Knowledge of disaster management processes, tool and techniques, industry practices
- Knowledge and awareness of ISO standards and practices
- Experience of client audits and handling queries and document management
- Knowledge of Quality Management system, tools and techniques and industry practices.
- Experience in implementing, monitoring and control of Quality management and improvement systems and practices
- Exposure to Facilities Management with hands-on experience in Facilities maintenance and management
- Proven verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a varied workload and handle new tasks through self-learning
What we can offer you.
Kinapse can offer you a rewarding and challenging career working with smart, ambitious, yet humble professionals. We pride ourselves on having a non-hierarchical and friendly office culture where people are prepared to go the extra mile to help one another. If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join this exciting team and environment, we would like to hear from you.