As a Consultant you will:
Be responsible for managing a significant portion of a project – from developing a plan to translating analysis into meaningful recommendations and moving the client to action.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Using issue trees to define research activities and data sources and identifying logical gaps and overlaps (mutually exclusive, collectively exhaustive, MECE).
Structures issues, finding and recommendations and selects appropriate research / analysis plan, options and trade offs
Prepares and conducts interviews and facilitates group meetings to identify analysed data and generate insights from research.
Develops project plans and identifies risks to project delivery, providing oversight to team members in execution of their responsibilities.
Build client relationship by establishing trust and confidence with client colleagues.
Identifies business development opportunities and participates in internal business development efforts.
Your experience will ideally include:
- A minimum of a 2:1 scientific or technical bachelor’s degree
- A Masters, MPharma or PhD is an advantage
- 3-6 years of R&D Life Sciences experience within industry or professional services, specifically within one or more of our core service offerings of Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Regulatory or Pharmacovigilance,
- Knowledge of the current Life Sciences landscape including industry challenges as well as global trends across R&D
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities, familiarity and comfort with business, scientific and clinical data.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
Kinapse offers a supportive collegial environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join this exciting team and environment, we would like to hear from you.
We are only able to consider applications from candidates that are legally eligible to live and work in the USA UK.