Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Timely and accurate maintenance of the financial books and records of the Group holding companies and operating subsidiaries, including responsibility for the monthly close process for the UK, US and India
- Implement, maintain and monitor accounting policies and procedures for all Group companies, consistent with local and Group IFRS accounting principles and effective internal controls over the Group’s financial operations
- Supervise monthly AP & AR and payroll
- Oversee the inter-company invoicing and maintain appropriate transfer pricing policies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial analyses and annual Group budget process for presentation to the executive committee and board of directors
- Support ad hoc financial projects and initiatives
External Financial Reporting
- Oversee preparation of annual Group financial statements, in compliance with IFRS rules
- Develop and maintain the Group consolidation system
- Support the regional financial controller in India and US providing expert resources to develop consolidation and IFRS reporting skills locally
Candidates will have at least 10-15 years’ experience preferably with both a public accounting firm and a multinational organisation. They will be a qualified accountant, with experience in financial management, accounting, analysis and reporting, with thorough knowledge and experience in preparing consolidated financial statements is important. Must have strong organisational and communication skills and able to manage significant day to day responsibilities of a fast growing group, while simultaneously driving higher-level initiatives for continuous improvement of systems and processes. A people person with the ability to recruit and develop the Global finance team as well as having the capacity to foster strong professional relationships with other members of the Group Management Team; above all a team player.
Kinapse is a fast-growing, values driven company with a supportive team and can offer you a rewarding and challenging career working with smart, ambitious, yet humble professionals.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference we would really like to hear from you!