- Performs database and literature searches to provide a situation review and analysis, in the form of comprehensive and structured reports, on the evidence available with respect to various health economics and outcomes aspects, such as:
- Epidemiological and economic burden of the disease, impact of disease on patients and society, HTA decisions/guidelines, P&R relevant outcome measures, decisions/ HTA assessments and guidelines
- Contribute to the intellectual planning and design of Systematic Literature Review (SLR) / Targeted Literature Review (TLR) projects at proposal writing stage
- Undertake SLR/TLR projects from design, including screening, data extraction, qualitative summary and report writing
- Presents qualitative/quantitative information effectively
- Proactively identifies risks to project delivery related to own workload and raises them with associated resolution actions to Project Manager
- Builds knowledge of industry / functional terminology
- Builds rapport/ relationships with client colleagues and actively strengthens and builds personal networks
- Develops white papers in support of Kinapse strategy
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in scientific domain.
- Equal to or more than 2 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in the relevant areas
- Basic understanding of organizational processes, including experience working cross-functionally with Clinical Research, Marketing, and other functional areas
- Experience in leading a team to deliver client requirements
- Good oral / written communication skills
- Strong MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required
- Commitment to highest quality outputs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation to cross-functional teams
- Analytical capabilities, proficiency and comfort with the analysis of complex scientific data set.
- Commitment to highest quality outputs, including obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to be a successful team collaborator, but also self-motivated and able to work independently
- Knowledge of applicable global and regional regulatory requirements
What we can offer you.
Kinapse can offer you a rewarding and challenging career working with smart, ambitious, yet humble professionals. We pride ourselves on having a non-hierarchical and friendly office culture where people are prepared to go the extra mile to help one another.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter.