Our Advisory Services team is looking for an experienced manager to join our Cambridge, MA office.
Our Advisory Services team has a blend of strategic, transformational and change management consulting capabilities. As a member of our Advisory Services team, you will be joining an experienced team of R&D experts to work with our clients to address the challenging and complex issues faced by R&D organizations and leaders today in areas including:
- Clinical Operations
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Market Access
- Quality and Compliance
We work with clients to not only develop solutions but ensure the solutions are actionable and implemented to drive results. Our values around transparency, openness, helping others, striving for better and always learning serve as the foundation for our approach both within as well as with our clients.
As a Manager you will:
Lead teams in the planning, managing and execution of R&D advisory projects
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a structured approach to problem solving with the flexibility and creativity to find new approaches that are tailored to the client situation
- Design solutions that are actionable, implementable and deliver outcomes that are measurable
- Own the content and quality of deliverables
- Develop team members to enable your colleagues to grow as consultants and enable you take on additional responsibilities
- Build your network and relationships with clients
- Identify and develop opportunities to partner with clients to provide Kinapse service offerings
- Have the support of senior advisory leaders to resolve issues and drive business development activities
Your experience will ideally include:
- A four year degree in an analytical or life sciences related field
- 5-7 years of R&D Life Sciences experience within industry or professional services
- Experience within one or more of our core service offerings of Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Regulatory or Pharmacovigilance,
- Knowledge of the current Life Sciences landscape including industry challenges as well as global trends across R&D
- Demonstrated success in leading teams including project management and creation of high quality deliverables as well as managing stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter
Kinapse offers a supportive collegial environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join this exciting team and environment, we would like to hear from you.
We are only able to consider applications from candidates that are legally eligible to live and work in the USA.