Oversight of program performance
- Oversee program performance vis-a-vis service level agreements.
- Participate in regular steering meetings and contract reviews as necessary.
- Lead operational status reviews, and lead operational issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Assure quality of delivery across the program.
Lead and manage Kinapse program team
- Lead and manage all functional teams, ensuring consistent adoption and maintenance of program standards.
- Collaborate with the client’s Points of Contact and Kinapse functional Team Leaders to ensure that strategic priorities for the program are understood and implemented.
- Be the central point of escalation for issues and risks which require decision-making or mitigation steps at the program level.
- Ensure and undertake effective performance and people management.
Continuous improvement and partnering throughout the team
- Oversee continuous improvement initiatives/CAPA based on performance issues and improvement opportunities identified.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between Kinapse functional teams across geographies and with client Points of Contact.
- Assure all improvements are governed in accordance with agreed applicable SOPs and other quality documentation.
- Ensure all Kinapse deliverables have been rigorously quality checked in line with the client’s expectations and institute training and development activities as required.
Candidates should have a strong academic background in a life science discipline, a minimum of 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry either as a part of pharmaceutical or CRO company. Extensive experience of functional team leadership and project leadership with excellent client relationship management is a must. A professional service mentality with an ability to build rapport and strong relationships with both internal and external colleagues.
Kinapse is a fast-growing, values driven company with a supportive team and can offer you a rewarding and challenging career working with smart, ambitious, yet humble professionals. We offer both office and home-based roles, and a competitive salary with a range of benefits.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference we would really like to hear from you!
We are only able to consider applications from candidates that are legally eligible to live and work in the UK.