- Strong track record of program management to include financial management, workload tracking and metrics, resource management and status reporting
- A minimum of at least 7 years’ experience with leadership in at least one of the above
- Discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Qualified in program management such as PRINCE2, APMP etc. desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation to cross-functional teams
- Strong MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel knowledge
- Ability to translate and prioritise client needs into feasible business solutions
- Ability to manage time by planning and prioritising deliverables.
- Commitment to highest quality outputs
- Ability to build strong and committed customer relationships through client delivery
Kinapse is a fast-growing, values driven company with a supportive team and can offer you a rewarding and challenging career working with smart, ambitious, yet humble professionals.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference we would really like to hear from you!