- Strong track record of risk management within a corporate or program management environment.
- A minimum of at least 7 years’ experience with leadership in either risk management, continuous improvement or lessons learnt
- Discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Qualified in risk management desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation to cross-functional teams
- Strong MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel knowledge
- Ability to manage time by planning and prioritising deliverables.
- Commitment to highest quality outputs
- Ability to be a successful team collaborator, but also self-motivated and able to work independently
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
Kinapse is a fast-growing, values driven company with a supportive team and can offer you a rewarding and challenging career working with smart, ambitious, yet humble professionals.
If you want to be part of a progressive, forward-thinking company and want to make a difference we would really like to hear from you!